BETA Motorcycles – Open Day
BETA Motorcycles – Open Day
[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]
Calling all Motorsport enthusiasts
Read on for your opportunity to experience the thrill of the BETA range of motorcycles!
22nd October, 2017 – ASMK Track, Ta’ Qali – 10am Onwards
Motorcycle and Ebike tryouts / Enduro Competition
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text 0=””]WotoMoto and BETA Motorcycles will be taking over the ASMK track for a fun packed event on Sunday, 22nd of October, 2017 to showcase the latest range of BETA Motorcycles… But that’s not all… We have a great competition lined up and an opportunity to try out the incredible Beta RR 2T 250RC![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text 0=””]
What’s the competition?
We are giving motorsports enthusiasts of any experience level the opportunity to compete in a timed Enduro race. The entrant that completes the track in the shortest amount of time will be declared as the winner and will be given the opportunity to use the amazing Beta RR 2T 250RC for a whole year to compete in local and foreign motorsports events throughout the year.
All you need to do is to register your interest below, and come over with your own bike on the 22nd of October, at the ASMK Track in ta’ Qali, and give it a go. There’s nothing to lose.
Anything else happening?
Of course! This is an event for the whole family, and not everyone has to compete. You can just come over to enjoy the races, and also…
- Get a close look at the latest range of BETA motorcycles, and you can also try out the Beta RR 2T 250RC on a purposely built soft track.
- See a selection of other bikes from the Wotomoto range, such as Keeway, Benelli, MV Augusta, Royal Enfield etc…
- View and try out the latest range of eBikes by Benelli – for those who are not yet ready to experience a motorbike.
- Besides these, the indestructible Toyota Hilux will also make an appearance during the event.
- Energy drinks and healthy snacks will be provided to racers that take part in the competition. There will be other food and drink options for anyone that wishes to grab a snack and a drink.
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator 0=””][vc_raw_html]JTNDZGl2JTIwY2xhc3MlM0QlMjJjb2duaXRvJTIyJTNFJTBBJTNDc2NyaXB0JTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZzZXJ2aWNlcy5jb2duaXRvZm9ybXMuY29tJTJGcyUyRlhVdi1CSlFPLUVpY3BvbFBHeC10cGclMjIlM0UlM0MlMkZzY3JpcHQlM0UlMEElM0NzY3JpcHQlM0VDb2duaXRvLmxvYWQlMjglMjJmb3JtcyUyMiUyQyUyMCU3QiUyMGlkJTNBJTIwJTIyMyUyMiUyMCU3RCUyOSUzQiUzQyUyRnNjcmlwdCUzRSUwQSUzQyUyRmRpdiUzRQ==[/vc_raw_html][vc_separator 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]Terms and Conditions:
- All applicants need to fill in the registration form above to compete, and will also need to fill in a form and sign during the event before the competition starts.
- Registrations during the event are also welcome, but we reccommend pre-filling the form above so we can prepare for this event better,
- Applicants under 18 years of age, need to have the same form filled in by their parents or legal guardian/s and accompanied with ID Cards. No exception to this will be allowed.
- In the event of an under 18 winner, the winner title is retained, but the next eligible runner-up will be provided with the opportunity to use the BETA motorcycle for a year.
- All applicants are competing in this event at their own risk.
- The winner of the competition will be featured on our company’s website, social media pages. The winner will be awarded the use of the Beta RR 2T 250RC for one year, to use in motorsports competitions in Malta and abroad. The winner will be also asked to provide us with some photos where possible of events that are entered into, in order to promote the journey of the winner and the BETA motorbike through the year.
- After 1 year, the bike will be returned to WotoMoto in a clean and perfectly functioning condition with the exclusion of some normal use wear and tear.
- Employees of WotoMoto and ASMK officials can participate in the competition, but in case of winning, the best rider will retain the winning title, but the BETA bike for use for a year will be awarded to the runner-up.
- Filling in and submitting the entry form on this page, automatically deems acceptance to these terms and conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from Wotomoto (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt‐out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent.
- Entries must include all requested details, including a valid email address and contact number, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
- Wotomoto’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.