Achle: off-road queen.
Queen of off-road with purely sporting charm, Achle is the 29″ e-mtbpar excellence, able to guarantee maximum comfort and stability in any condition of the road surface. The bike is a real pleasure to drive in the most difficult climbs and in more challenging descents, where Achleensures easy steps and maximum drivability, even beyond expectations.
For a bike like that, could not miss a fork of great quality, of course adjustable, such as an SR Suntour XCR- 29, with a stroke of 100 mm. High-grade also in the gearbox assembly, with Shimano® DEORE 3×10 speed derailleur. Guaranteed performance in braking, thanks to the technology offer by the hydraulic disc brakes system. This e-bike offer five PAS mode levels.
Very easy to drive, stable and fast, Achle is equipped with 29” wheels, a classic for this type of bike, to guarantee the maximum comfort also thanks to the Selle Royal Seta T1 saddle, slim and lightweight. The lithium battery is a Samsung ® (36v 13Ah) rechargeable in 4-6 hours ant it offers a range of 100km and a top speed of 25 km/h. The motor, with 250W of power and torque sensor integrated, is installed on the rear hub.
Achle has a easy and LCD handlebar-mounted display, that shows speed battery indicators, the PAS levels and distance travelled indicators.
This Benelli Bicycle Pedelec is available in two different colors: black and white.
- Battery:36V 13Ah Samsung cell li-ion battery
- Electrical Motor: 36V/250W installed on the rear hub
- Display: APT 800S LCD multifunctional with remote commands
- Assisted mode: 5 levels
- Sensor: Speed sensor
- Front lamp: N/A
- Rear Lamp: N/A
- Max Speed: <25 km/h
- Max Range with electrical Assistance: up to 100km
- Charging Time: 4~6 hours
- Gears: 10 speed 11/32 T
- Shift Levers: SHIMANO, – 3 x 10 speed
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rims: Benelli Monte Disc 29″ 36H
- Hubs: Quando K68F
- Crankset: 3 Speed intergrate 42/32/24 T
- Frame: Benelli X-Road in lega di alluminio 6061
- Pump Breaks: Benelli EBL004 hydraulic disc system
- Caliper brakes: Benelli HB 870 hydraulic disc system
- Handle Bar: Benelli POTENZA X 680 mm Ø 31,8 mm
- Stem: Benelli FORZA X 90 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal ® Seta T1
- Seat Post: Benelli CORSA 400 mm Ø 30,9 mm
- Grips: VELO VLG
- Chain: KMC X10
- Tyre: Benelli IA 2569 29×2,1
- Pedals: Wellgo C099 aluminium alloy with refector