Alpan: the future is in your hands
Absolute enjoyment on off-road with maximum stability and safety. Alpan is the 27,5” wheels mtb of Benelli without compromises. The bike of the future, able to meet the tastes of many fans of hardtrail, because it’s very easy to drive and to control also on the roughness of the road surface.
This e-bike is in fact capable of combining agility and rapidity when you changing direction, but at the same time you can count on a greater control when cornering grip compared to a 26″ wheels. Alpan mounts a Suntour XCR- 27.5 fork adjustable. Pass level offered are five, to satisfy every type of rider which can approach to this Benelli Pedelec. Alpan is equipped with Shimano DEORE ® 3×10 speed derailleur.
The Benelli Pedelec offers a motor with 250W of power and torque sensor integrated, installed on the rear hub and it has a top speed of 25 Km/h with a range of 100 km. The battery is a lithium Samsung® of 36v and 13Ah, rechargeable in 4-6 hours.
Advanced technology for the braking system and for LCD display, that shows the 5 PAS levels, battery indicators, speed and also distance travelled indicators.
- Battery: 36V 13Ah Li-ion battery with cells SAMSUNG ®
- Electrical Motor: 36V/250W installed on the rear hub
- Display:APT 800S LCD multifunctional with remote commands
- Assisted mode: 5 levels
- Sensor: Speed sensor
- Front lamp: N/A
- Rear Lamp: N/A
- Max Speed: <25 km/h
- Max Range with electrical Assistance: up to 100km
- Charging Time: 4~6 hours
- Gears: Shimano® DEORE 10 velocità – 10 speed 11/32 T
- Shift Levers: Shimano® DEORE 3 x 10 velocità – 3 x 10 speed
- Wheel Size: 27,5”
- Rims: Benelli Monte Disc 27,5 36H
- Hubs: Quando K68F
- Crankset: 3 Speed intergrate 42/32/24 T
- Frame: Benelli X-Road aluminium alloy 6061
- Pump Breaks: Benelli EBL005 hydraulic disc system
- Caliper brakes: Benelli HB 870 hydraulic disc system
- Handle Bar: Benelli POTENZA X 680 mm Ø 31.8 mm
- Stem: Benelli FORZA X 90 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal ® Seta T1
- Seat Post: Benelli CORSA 400 mm Ø 30,9 mm
- Grips: VELO VLG
- Chain: KMC X10
- Tyre: Benelli IA 2552 27,5×2,1
- Pedals: Wellgo C127 Aluminium alloy with refector