E-Misano: freedom on the road.
Ride for many miles, with the help of the smart electric system. E-Misano is the Pedelec designed by Benelli Biciclette and created for those who have always wanted to travel long distance in all serenity, enjoying a healthy and pleasant outdoors ride.
This e-bikes Benelli, with 28” wheels, is a guarantee of a truly innovative design, also given by the aerodynamic design of the frame, made in aluminum alloy, where is perfectly integrated and practically invisible, the lithium battery (36V 10Ah), rechargeable in 4 -7 hours. In addition, the chassis has been specially designed to accommodate an avant-garde braking system, which has Hydraulic disc brakes, to guarantee maximum performance, even in the wet road.
E-Misano offers six Pas levels, so you can choose at any time the “help” that you need. This Pedelec provides a maximum speed of 25 km/h and a range of 65km, which can be always checked on the integrated- handlebars LCD display. The motor (250 W of power), with a speed sensor, is installed on the rear hub.
E-Misano is equipped with a Shimano Claris ® 2X8 speed derailleur. Comfort and practicality are guaranteed by the saddle, a Selle Royal Seta T1.
- Battery: 36V9Ah Samsung cell Li-ion battery
- Electrical Motor: 36V 250W rear hub motor
- Display:APT 800S LCD display
- Assisted mode: 6 levels
- Sensor: Speed sensor
- Front lamp:N/A
- Rear Lamp: N/A
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- Max Range with electrical Assistance: up to 60km
- Charging Time: 4~6 hours
- Gears: SHIMANO,CS-HG50-8,12-25T
- Shift Levers: SHIMANO, CLARIS, 2×8 speed
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Rims: Benelli, MD112, 700
- Hubs: MODUS, md-159f-qr
- Crankset: TProwheel, solid-320, 52/42T
- Frame: Benelli EBM2815, 700C
- Rear Shock Absorber: N/A
- Breaks: Benelli EBL004 Hydraulic disc brake
- Handle Bar: Benelli, veloce, 31.8x680mm
- Stem: Benelli, veloce, 90mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal, seta t1
- Seat Post:Benelli, veloce, Aluminium alloy
- Grips: VELO, VLG311A
- Chain:, VLG311A KMC, Z99
- Tyre: Benelli, IA-2308, 700x23C
- Pedals: Wellgo, M248